Superior Beverages is looking for a hard-working energetic person to join the night loading team. Hours 4 P.M.-2:30 A.M. Monday thru Thursday (4 Day Work Week)
These hours may change at times due to vacation fill in, holidays, and other special needs, possibly working on Friday.
- Safe operation and maintenance of forklift.
- Accurately loading trucks in a way that is helpful for driver to deliver.
- Completing all paper and computer work involved with work day.
- Cleaning coolers after all the trucks have been loaded for the night. This includes but not limited to leveling pallets, cutting off shrink wrap, picking up loose shrink wrap, wood scraps and keg caps, picking up empty pallets and returning them to the proper stack, scrubbing floors with floor scrubber.
- Learning how to use crushers.
- Help with repacking products as time allows and destroying out of code products.
- Help to keep our warehouse clean. This includes our repack room, washrooms, lunchroom, and front offices.
- Learn how to drive/ obtain a class A CDL to move trucks on and off the street.
- This job requires a person that will be able to prioritize the work that needs to get done and still able to remain organized and to work with limited supervision.
- We are dedicated to keeping our warehouse safe, clean, and organized to make everyone's job better.
- There will be no cellphone or headphone use on the forklifts.
- Steel toes are to be worn.
- These are just some of the job duties but they are not limited to this.
Superior Beverages LLC offers competitive benefits and compensation packages including medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, paid holidays and paid time off. Physical, drug screening, and background checks are required.
Click below to fill out the general employment application. Email applications and/or resumes to MitchH@superiorbeveragesllp.com or feel free to drop it off at our office: 12 Randy Johnson Street Superior, WI 54880