Superior Beverages is looking for a hard-working individual in good physical condition for the position of evening Warehouse worker.
• Responsible for safely operating and maintaining forklift.
• Accurately loading and unloading delivery trucks.
• Must have the ability to repeatedly lift, pull and push 160+pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
• Load delivery trucks in a way that is helpful to the delivery driver.
• Clean offices, bathrooms, and warehouse daily.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Position is fulltime for the summer with competitive pay. Hours are Monday-Thursday 4 PM to 2:30 AM
**Please stop by our office to pick up an application at 12 Randy Johnson Street Superior, WI 54880
Questions about the position email MitchH@superiorbeveragesllp.com or call Mitch at (715) 394-4781
Superior Beverages is looking for a hard working individual in good physical condition for the position of a delivery driver
Responsible for driving and delivery of pre-ordered product to assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking product.
About the Job: Superior Beverages, LLC - Sales Team Leader
About the Company & Job: Superior Beverages LLC is the exclusive distributor of Anheuser Busch alcoholic beverages in Northwest Wisconsin / Northeast Minnesota. Superior Beverages distributes its products to all licensed accounts (bars, convenience stores, grocery stores, etc.) within its territory. Our warehouse is located in Superior, WI and we are seeking a Sales Team Leader.
The Sales Team Leader reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for supervising Sales Representatives. This is a full time position that generally works Monday through Friday, however some weekends and evenings will be required. The Sales Team Leader is accountable for fulfilling the below functions for our territory.
The ideal candidate should possess: